Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tis the Season...

I was a little late on getting our family chirstmas pictures taken for my Christmas cards this year.
So, I decided to take some good old fashion last minute home pictures....
Ryan and I went to best buy last week to go "Christmas shopping"
 after we got home from our trip.
We ended up buying ourselves the blue ray "Christmas Vacation" movie addition..
It is a tradition every year we watch that movie.. 
Sometimes they find me watching it a little earlier than I should..
 oh well.:)
So anyway, the movie came with a  (Clark W. Grizwall Santa Hat)
Great additon... It proved to be a very useful prop this year in our
family christmas pics....
I sooo wanted a good picture of duke in the santa hat
but its wasn't in the cards to have him sit up straight and wear the hat at the
same time.


Merry Christmas Everyone:)

Hayle

Jacob



Ryan and I self portrait (not soo good)









 Hayle


Jacob




 Faith


 Duke






Faith trying to light a fire cracker (@grandma Sandy's house) by her self. 
Jacob caught her on camera before he told her
to stop and went and got me... Little stinker:)


No comments:

Ryan and Shannon 2012

Ryan and Shannon 2012

JACOB "20"

JACOB "20"
Spring 2012

HAYLE "16"

HAYLE "16"

FAITH "10"

FAITH "10"
Spring Pictures 2012

DUKE BENSON

DUKE BENSON

MY MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Faith and her Guitar

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Faith's King!

Family Camping and Fishing

Family Pics

Vacation Pics

New york Family Trip August 2004 Slideshow