Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Faith at her cheer/tumble class!

Faith has been at this Dance studio for 3 years! This is the first time she took cheer class......
She's done a variety of classes, she started out in creative movement, then ballet, tap, now she is doing cheer and tumble. She is familiar with gymnastics (tumble) she took a few years of that at a different place in Wasilla! I couldn't any good pictures cause you can only see her through a glass window. They don't allow anyone in the rooms with the kids... I guess we are a distraction...

This is Faith in her classroom today.
And yes I brought my camera... I couldn't take too
many pictures, after all I was there to help in the
class room not conduct a photo shoot.

No comments:

Ryan and Shannon 2012

Ryan and Shannon 2012

JACOB "20"

JACOB "20"
Spring 2012

HAYLE "16"

HAYLE "16"

FAITH "10"

FAITH "10"
Spring Pictures 2012

DUKE BENSON

DUKE BENSON

MY MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Faith and her Guitar

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Faith's King!

Family Camping and Fishing

Family Pics

Vacation Pics

New york Family Trip August 2004 Slideshow